Our Capital Markets Group offers cost-effective and flexible structured debt and mezzanine loans, such as term warehouse facilities for debt platforms, secured credit facilities comprised of term loans and revolvers, subscription lines secured by investor capital commitments and financing of loan portfolio acquisitions, performing and non-performing portfolios.
- Committed to the real estate business for over 100 years with almost a $66 billion1 commercial mortgage portfolio
- Ability to close and balance sheet large transactions
- Cost-effective/flexible structures
- Ability to structure transactions aligned with borrower’s needs
- Variable maturity notes, fixed or floating, substitution of collateral
- Streamlined approval process and certainty of execution
- Solid capital position, financial strength and capacity
Term Warehouse Facilities: $150 million to $500 million
|Borrowers||Real Estate funds, Separate Accounts, REOCs/REITS and Insurance Companies|
|Property Types||Office, Multi-family, Industrial, Hotel and Retail|
|Markets||Prefer primary markets, domestic and international|
|Term||1 to 10+ years; Secured Credit Facilities can combine multirate/duration tranches|
1 Includes MetLife general account assets and assets managed on behalf of unaffiliated/third party clients as of 03/31/19.