MetLife Investment Management provides capital for economic and social infrastructure development. As a long-term, buy-and-hold lender, we focus on greenfield and brownfield investments that provide essential public services and which offer the potential for stable and predictable cash flows.
Infrastructure debt private placements offer the following potential advantages for borrowers:
- Diversification of funding sources
- Longer maturities than available from banks
- Certainty of execution and confidentiality
- Flexible drawdowns (set coupon, draw funds later)
- Multiple currencies available
- Lower issuance cost
- We are a leading private placement investor with $30.5 billion1 in Private Infrastructure.
- Originated $1.7 billion in infrastructure debt transactions during the first half of 2020.
- Dedicated team of experienced professionals
- Streamlined approval process allows for quick and efficient execution