MetLife Investment Management provides tailored lending solutions designed to help meet the funding needs of qualified issuers.
MetLife Investment Management has a 100+ year history of originating private debt. Our name and reputation are well known throughout the marketplace. Issuers look to us for customized lending solutions designed to meet their unique funding needs in a quick and efficient manner.
Lending several billion dollars annually, we focus on the following asset classes:
- Corporate Private Placements
- Infrastructure & Project Finance Debt
- Lease/Tax Equity
$14.7 billion in private debt in 2018
- Direct capability allows for custom-tailored structures with potentially lower all-in costs
- Analysts are seasoned sector specialists with an average tenure of 20 years
- Ability to invest across all major currencies
- Flexible drawdowns (set coupon, draw funds later)
- Streamlined approval process seeks efficiency and certainty of execution
- Structures involving a Master Note Facility allows for quick and efficient access to capital