MetLife Investment Management believes that performance begins with preparation. We are primarily a bottom-up, fundamental research-based investment firm. We rely on our in-house, proprietary research efforts coupled with nimble trading to build relative value driven portfolios that aim to provide attractive risk-reward characteristics. We take a team approach to managing our clients’ portfolios, with ideas generated by portfolio managers, research analysts and traders alike. At MetLife Investment Management, we believe there is no substitute for experience, and our experience has been tested through various market environments.
To support our goal of providing clients with strong, risk-adjusted returns and tailored solutions across our core competencies, MetLife Investment Management leverages the broader resources and 150-year history of MetLife. Our robust fundamental research and risk-management capabilities have been utilized across market cycles and support our investment process and deal sourcing.
Why MetLife Investment Management
- Over 150 years of investment experience
- Extensive experience across Public Fixed Income, Private Capital and Real Estate
- Tenured senior-investment team
- Deep fundamental research
- Proprietary risk-management modeling and stress-testing processes
- Diverse institutional investor base, including insurance companies, corporate plans, public and private pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds